Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CUSH


This afternoon I spent some time pouring over the jams that we started and never finished for all the false start CUSH records... Some are real amazing and I have no idea had we played them. Others were real awful and I have no idea why we played them. But that is CUSH, the process... We like to work. I can't think of any other band that works harder than CUSH to push through the process of making music. Yes, I know that sounds conceited, but we really enjoy the blood, sweat, and tears. The problem is that after all the blood, sweat, and tears ,we aren't really left with much but with our blood, sweat, and tears. (add blood, sweat, and tears, to the drinking game)

We have written music and not necessarily songs because we never have had a singer to steer the ship. Some would argue that this is a blessing and some narcissistic; we agree, but it is seven years later and we can't finish a record.

Campuzano

Currently Listening:
watch me bleed-tears for fears
feel so real-swervedriver
happy birthday-concrete blonde
girlfriend in a coma-the smiths
pearls before swine-77's

No comments: